Change the Launcher?

sports96

Reaction score
Once you accept a Launcher how do you go about changing to another one?

droidman101

Reaction score
Once you accept a Launcher how do you go about changing to another one?

On home screen menu->apps->manage apps->menu->all(or running, it doesnt matter)->choose the home you chose->clear defaults->hit home and you can change to whatever you want

OP
sports96

sports96

Reaction score
Cant seem to find what you are talking about. I think i hane launcher installed and would like to change it to home. How can I do this?

OP
sports96

sports96

Reaction score
Home screen menu, apps, manage apps.

jboucheb

Reaction score
How do you uninstall a launcher?? I navigated to the system/app folder and I tried to either Delete or Uninstall Launcher2 but I keep getting this error "Uninstall not successful"...something about being a read only file.

How do i remove this thing from my phone so i go back to the stock launcher?? Thanks.

eliassami5

Reaction score
How do you uninstall a launcher?? I navigated to the system/app folder and I tried to either Delete or Uninstall Launcher2 but I keep getting this error "Uninstall not successful"...something about being a read only file.

How do i remove this thing from my phone so i go back to the stock launcher?? Thanks.

did u follow the steps above?? you need to clear the defaults so you can choose the stock home as your default, then i think you can uninstall the launcher

jboucheb

Reaction score
Hi, yep I followed the instructions. I just want to remove the file from my file system altogether :) I can't find a way to get if off my sdcard. Any ideas?

jboucheb

Reaction score
forgot to mention, when I go to delete the file it says "Warning: Launcher2.apk cannot be deleted because the file system is read-only."

WTH??