1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Change background on email list etc?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by y6y6y6, Nov 12, 2009.

1. y6y6y6

y6y6y6 New Member

On things like the email list or call logs the back ground changes to a gray color. This works fine inside, but outside in the sun it doesn't have enough contrast and gets washed out and unreadable. If the screen was black text on a white background, rather than black text on a gray background, I think I could read it much easier. Anyone know a way to change that?

I know how to change the background on the home screens, but I can't find a way to change the other screens like the email list.
  2. Are2!

Are2! New Member

Email header list and message background colors

My original Moto Droid has email/gmail header list files as white on black with a color coded vertical bar on the left depending on what account the email is from. I got a new Droid after my other fried and now my email header/subject list is black on white with no more color coding.

I did not do anything... except swap out phones, maybe it is related to what version of the Kernel is running or some other underlying issue/newer updated Droid? I preferred white on black for my headers and black on white for the text. Now it's ALL black on white and cannot find a way to change it.

Newbie here too... maybe someone will chime in.

---
  3. Wforrest2

Wforrest2 New Member

Change background

My VWireless Moto Droid has email app that is white text on black. The Gmail app is black text on white background. I use this if I am outside.

I would also like to know how to customize backgrounds
Search tags for this page
android app that change the email blackground from black to
android email list black on white
black background of android email app
can i customize the background of my email on my droid mini
change android email background color

change background color on droid razr

droid white background for email
email on android white background
how can i change my contact list background color
how to change background color in android email