Cestos 2 - Coming Soon!

Diordna

Reaction score
One of the best multiplayer games is finally coming out with a sequel!
Everyone thought that the developers have stopped working on this game, but everyone is excited for the number 2 release and can't wait!

The beta will soon fall, and you can sign up here!

Cestos 2 - ChickenBrick Studios

brochaos

Reaction score
i signed up yesterday but have not received anything yet...not even a confirmation. i know the beta isn't out yet, but do they not let you know that you signed up?

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
After you put in your email it says right on that page

"Thanks for signing up for the official ChickenBrick Studios Newsletter!

You are now on our super-exclusive list to receive all kinds of great and always free ChickenBrick tidbits! This includes invites to beta testing of games, promo-codes for our launches, behind-the-scenes updates and super exciting ChickenBrick news!"

chickenbrick

Reaction score
Just hang out a few more days :)

If you've signed up for the newsletter, we'll fire out an email when its beta time. Just polishing up a few more things before we're ready for the beta :)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Just hang out a few more days :)

If you've signed up for the newsletter, we'll fire out an email when its beta time. Just polishing up a few more things before we're ready for the beta :)
I really hope you guys are going to make it a lot funner as it is :)

Idk if you read through your forums of what everyone is suggesting and stuff, but amazing ideas to really put your game out there!

Like the option for 2 player or 4 players, NEW levels, other cool things you'd get people with :)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I really hope you guys are going to make it a lot funner as it is :)

You'll just have to see, but we think we've made some fun improvements :)
Alright haha can't wait and I really hope I am in the beta :)

Thank you for posting in this thread! It's awesome that you are. Can't wait for it, I heard you guys didn't care about Cestos anymore because of your other online game. It's good to know though!

One question though can you answer, will everyone have to restart there levels and stats and everything for number 2?