Cases that don't hide kevlar backing...???

erazr

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls. New to the forum and my new RAZR is currently on it's first charge :)

So, Can anyone suggest a case that does not cover the sexy kevlar? Already looked at a few clear ones, not a fan of them..

Input's are appreciated!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
First of all welcome to the forum, and the wonderful world of the Droid Razr.

As far as the case that is the only downside of protecting these beautiful phones, you cover up the hotness. I take mine out of the Ottorbox every once and while just to look at her in her natural beauty.

From what I have seen pretty much all the cases cover the back up, they have some that don't cover the whole front but have not seen one that leaves the back open.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls. New to the forum and my new RAZR is currently on it's first charge :)

So, Can anyone suggest a case that does not cover the sexy kevlar? Already looked at a few clear ones, not a fan of them..

Input's are appreciated!

I have a translucent tpu case. Its sweet but it does hide the Kevlar quite a bit though. All I really need is the grip portion and have thought about cutting out the back. What stops me is that it wont have the fit and finish I desire. It would be nice to find this "ring" case "if you will".

bullswife98

Reaction score
You should look into Zagg body glove/skin protection. It is a clear skin protection you use to cover the entire phone,how to's is on YouTube and Google the Zagg.com and they can get you all set up. They also have a lifetime warranty on the product. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
E

erazr

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

Hmm not looking good at the moment.

Checked out Zagg, am only looking wanting shock absorption, not worried about scratches :/

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I'm afraid that by very definition, shock absorption wouldn't be possible with the back exposed. You might just have to decide which is more important: protection or beauty.....

OP
E

erazr

Reaction score
Well I guess I (and assume many others) want a compromise then.

BilletDroid

Reaction score
DSC00677.jpg

OP
E

erazr

Reaction score
That... is.... insane!

PM me best price shipped to Australia.

Is it going to protect against a cracked screen from being dropped though??

ultra09hd

Reaction score
That... is.... insane!

PM me best price shipped to Australia.

Is it going to protect against a cracked screen from being dropped though??

Doubt it...drop would transfer from case to phone ...nothing in-between the 2 to absorb any impact. Just phone swag. But kewl as ****!

GFY!