case for extended battery

SmegmusMagnus

Reaction score
...was hating the standard battery, so I got the extended, which requires the (provided) extended back. I am hoping someone here might know of a nice silicon (or other non-hard, non-bulky) case that will fit it.

Thank you

Iullus Cornelius Smegmus Magnus Pantocrator

ConqSoft

Reaction score
The only case I know of right now that works with the extended battery is the hard shell one from Verizon.

droidshot®

Reaction score
If your not wanting a bulky case then I would do the invisible shield stuff on the entire phone. It works great for a long time but if you Carrie it in your pocket then the corners will start to come up.

jseah

Reaction score
The only case I know of right now that works with the extended battery is the hard shell one from Verizon.

+1 This case is not bulky at all. It is easily pocketable if you don't feel like using the holster.

pbcarch

Reaction score
I agree I got the extended battery with the holster...perhaps it is just me but the phone does not feel too thick in my hands. I am coming from a orginal droid.

MrToneBonez

Reaction score
I also purchased the extended battery and verizon shell case with holster and it is a pretty comfortable case. My only issue with it is that it doesn't cover the silver lip at the bottom of the phone when out of the clip. Wish the otterbox fit :-(