1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

case for extended battery

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by SmegmusMagnus, Sep 13, 2011.

1. SmegmusMagnus

SmegmusMagnus New Member

...was hating the standard battery, so I got the extended, which requires the (provided) extended back. I am hoping someone here might know of a nice silicon (or other non-hard, non-bulky) case that will fit it.

Thank you

Iullus Cornelius Smegmus Magnus Pantocrator
  2. ConqSoft

ConqSoft New Member

The only case I know of right now that works with the extended battery is the hard shell one from Verizon.
  3. droidshot®

droidshot® New Member

If your not wanting a bulky case then I would do the invisible shield stuff on the entire phone. It works great for a long time but if you Carrie it in your pocket then the corners will start to come up.
  4. jseah

jseah New Member

+1 This case is not bulky at all. It is easily pocketable if you don't feel like using the holster.
  5. pbcarch

pbcarch New Member

I agree I got the extended battery with the holster...perhaps it is just me but the phone does not feel too thick in my hands. I am coming from a orginal droid.
  6. MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez New Member

I also purchased the extended battery and verizon shell case with holster and it is a pretty comfortable case. My only issue with it is that it doesn't cover the silver lip at the bottom of the phone when out of the clip. Wish the otterbox fit :-(
Search tags for this page

motorola droid x2 extended battery case