Case/Clip what is the best for Maxx?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
What case for your pocket or belt clip case do you prefer for your maxx?

wolfgart

Reaction score
Definitively Puro Case , i've bought the PCSLIMBLKXL model in Black version and fit perfectly to my Droid Maxx .

Italian Style , Design , and materials !!!!!!!!

My photo

Mr.Rotorflyr

Reaction score
I've used this type before on 2 different phones:
Amazon.com: Dual Layer Plastic Silicone Black Hard Cover Snap On Case W/ Belt Clip Holster Kickstand For Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M (StopAndAccessorize): Cell Phones & Accessories

They do add some bulk, but not terrible, clip holds well to the belt and the phone is pretty secure in the holder and the silicone does a pretty good job protecting the phone.
They are available in different colors as well and for the price (about $10 shipped) it's probably worth checking out.

Archangel1972

Reaction score
I got the otter box. Works good just not really caring for the plastic screen cover

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I've used this type before on 2 different phones:
Amazon.com: Dual Layer Plastic Silicone Black Hard Cover Snap On Case W/ Belt Clip Holster Kickstand For Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M (StopAndAccessorize): Cell Phones & Accessories

They do add some bulk, but not terrible, clip holds well to the belt and the phone is pretty secure in the holder and the silicone does a pretty good job protecting the phone.
They are available in different colors as well and for the price (about $10 shipped) it's probably worth checking out.

Does the phone slide into the holster or clip / snap into it?

Sent from my Droid Maxx!!!

Mr.Rotorflyr

Reaction score