Otterbobox surprise

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but Otterbox makes one of the best cases out there ... I use the Defender on my Maxx ... I love it :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I agree with mattyp.. I have defenders on all of my devices

crash0711

Reaction score
has anyone tried trident cases they are just as good as an otterbox but what colors and kick stands. they also have accessories that can attached to the case.

OP
L

lesnic56

Reaction score
I have not had much luck with the Trident Cases. I've had a Kracken for my DROID and a Kracken A.M.S. For my Bionic. Both have broken quiet easily. Haven't had any problems with the durability of the Otterbobox but unless you have a I phone, the color choices are quiet limited.

www.wingmanoutfitters.com

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I have 7 trident cases. 3 from old phone and 4 from rezound. Best cases in my opinion. Can't be beat. Just wish they had extended battery case for my phone

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

wilyums

Reaction score
I've used both, I really like the Trident. I'm not putting down the otterbox. I just like the Kraken AMS for my Maxx. I like the hard shell being on the outside so it slides in and out of my pocket. The only thing that Trident really needs to work on is a holster. Their belt clip is basically useless IMO. I haven't had any breakage problems with the cases but the belt clip is pretty weak. The only thing I've ever had a problem with on my Otterboxes is the rubber getting loose but that is just to be expected. I wish Trident had a holster like Otterbox. Both companies when I've had problems have been very easy to deal with. Customer Service at both were great.

1coopgt

Reaction score
I have not had much luck with the Trident Cases. I've had a Kracken for my DROID and a Kracken A.M.S. For my Bionic. Both have broken quiet easily. Haven't had any problems with the durability of the Otterbobox but unless you have a I phone, the color choices are quiet limited.

- Home

Black goes with everything .

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm pretty much an otterbox fanboy, however at work we were given a 2year old android that no otterbox is available for. I ordered a trident just to check it out, it looks nice...I'm hoping it's as good as an otterbox hehe, I guess I won't know until I drop it a few times^^.