case? belt clip?

westcoast

Reaction score
Does it come with a case like blackberry's? What's been the preference for cases that attach to a belt? i see people here seem to lean towards the fitted rubber case but i want a belt holster style... thoughts?

bwhite757

Reaction score
The phone does not come with any kind of case. I use the Shell/Holster combo from Verizon and am very happy with it. Clips on the belt, and the phone faces screen in.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

FMINUS

Reaction score
I am using my old bb bold case it barely fits

blingchopr

Reaction score
ive been searching everywhere for a belt clip holster. i cant believe they dont have one for the pro. i don't like the shell/holster combos. if i wanted to make my phone bigger, i would have gotten a bigger phone! im using my droid 2 holster right now until i can find one for the pro.

jlcop911

Reaction score
I bought a bodyglove case for my pro, it clips to a belt holder. works great. dont forget to put on a screen protector.

flash24

Reaction score
They need to make a shell and holster combo that fits with the extended battery already!

monster

Reaction score
They need to make a shell and holster combo that fits with the extended battery already!

The body glove case fits over the extended battery.

jemmymoore

Reaction score
You mean to say a holster belt clip for your phone, you'll find it like griffin, rearth or otterbox and many other online portals provides these brands holster cases at low cost. :) I bought one from otterbox for my bb torch and its pretty expensive (costing me £30 ) but the experience with my phone (so called shielded with special otterbox case :icon_ nono::icon_ nana:) makes me feel tday cases are being made jst to make phone look more attractive by creating pretty attractive cases to give a prestigious look to the phone rather than protecting phones.

Generally leather pouches are gud and inexpensive as compared to other hard cases or covers and it will fit any brand or models regardless whether you use htc, zte, bb, samsung or any other (it will be available from any mobile shop or online portals :) ). So i'll specially recommend you to buy a simple pouch if your intention is to protect your phone only from scratches, smudges and dust. (if you dnt wish to make your phone look bulky by using expensive cases jst to give a prestigious :D look to a phone) But if your concern is to protect your phone from extreme damages then jelly cases are best. :icon_ lala: As compared to other types of cases from either Griffin, Rearth and Otterbox, jelly cases are inexpensive and they are capable of preserving phones from extreme damages like cracked screens, hard bruises to the phones.

So my point here is even after spending £30 if these expensive cases wont serve its purpose for protecting an expensive phone then these cases are not worth buying which i made a mistake :clap:. I would have bought a simple inexpensive blackberry case like pouch if i cared to protect it only from scratches but :eek:hmy: to my goodness i cared abt protecting my phone from extreme damages. This is where i made a mistake :sad:. Presently i am wandering like douchebag around shops to get my cracked screen fixed coz the shop frm where i bought is unable to help me out. :angry:

LoveQwerty

Reaction score
I got the OEM case/holster combo and it's quite nice, because the phone is quite slippery, so the case is useful, and is not that bulky compared to otterbox and others. Doesn't fit with extended, but I've read reports that after warming a bit the case in the microwave, it will fit...

Got also an generic slip-in case that fits rather tight, is probably made from some other phone.

Got also a canvas belt case with velcro from Amazon, that fits even with extended battery, but I'll probably use the most the OEM combo, as it feels as it could slip your hands at any moment ( even if I'm a very careful kind of guy, especially with my gizmos )

rocket_girl

Reaction score
I got the OEM case/holster combo and it's quite nice, because the phone is quite slippery, so the case is useful, and is not that bulky compared to otterbox and others. Doesn't fit with extended, but I've read reports that after warming a bit the case in the microwave, it will fit...

Got also an generic slip-in case that fits rather tight, is probably made from some other phone.

Got also a canvas belt case with velcro from Amazon, that fits even with extended battery, but I'll probably use the most the OEM combo, as it feels as it could slip your hands at any moment ( even if I'm a very careful kind of guy, especially with my gizmos )

OEM case/ holster fit quite well with extended --- have had two of these. First one required warming (gentle warming only -- on heat register, not microwave). Second one fit without any warming - just snapped on.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums