Carbon Theme

illmatic636

Reaction score
Chances are , no. If there are no changes to the Framework you would be in the clear, but if there is, you would render your wizard settings useless.
You will have to ask someone to port for you. I would do that in the Sorcery Rom thread.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Its all good I been running both so I will download this as soon as it is complete. Do I need to wipe befor installing? Thankx

Last edited:
OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its all good I been running both so I will download this as soon as it is complete. Do I need to wipe befor installing? Thankx

no need to wipe i haven't yet and im up loading a small update will put in op

nornevrder

Reaction score
K i got both of them installed and they look great. Unfortunately my FB , my key board ,and phone screen is not themed. How do I get those themed.

jgwarrick

Reaction score
Sweet theme..I like it..first theme I've seen in a long time that was worth me flashing..thank you..

dmf77

Reaction score
First off, awesome theme dude!! Lockscreen with the messaging and fone tabs is sik!! Maybe a carbon fiber keyboard with green accents wood b cool.... the only bad thing I've found is the version of the rom has been reverted bak to 2.4.0.

nornevrder

Reaction score
First off, awesome theme dude!! Lockscreen with the messaging and fone tabs is sik!! Maybe a carbon fiber keyboard with green accents wood b cool.... the only bad thing I've found is the version of the rom has been reverted bak to 2.4.0.

I did not notice that till now.

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score

I did not notice that till now.

All fixed reposted new links in op mms added and looks alot smother redid alot of icons thanks for the catch

Last edited:

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Hello. Really nice looking theme. The screen shot of when you are on a call, I believe there are 2 'N's in CONNECTED. Not being critical because you made a kick-ass looking theme. Just caught my eye when I was looking at the screen shots.

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Will fix its a type o

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

nornevrder

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed it. Unfortunately my phone and contact icons are gone and they were there on the previous zip and it still says 2.4. Not sure if it says that in anyone elses. Just a heads up.

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
re installing to check what droid

says 2.5

Last edited: