can't upload 0 of 0 on Facebook

kvanderheof

Reaction score
For the last few days, every time I try uploading pictures from my gallery on my Samsung galaxy s3 to Facebook, it uploads all the pictures then it says "cannot upload 0 of 0" and the entire process fails and nothing makes it to Facebook. Friend is also having same problem on his android tablet. Any ideas?

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
Are you using the app? I know it wouldnt let me do anything uploading wise unless i had the app.

The app is garbage so it is probably the app. You could clear the data for the app.

Settings---> App Manager---> All---> Facebook.

Clear data and cache, that may do the trick.

jopedder

Reaction score
Thanks, although I also have problems with photos and the app, this occurs when using "share with". I'll reset the data a you suggest though in case there is a link

jopedder

Reaction score
Stupid, realised of course that share with +is+ the app. data clear out fixed - many thanks, been driving me nuts for weeks.

OP
K

kvanderheof

Reaction score
I tried clearing the chache and it didn't work... still having the same issue. I also uninstalled and reinstalled and it still didn't fix the problem. :-/ It'll upload like two pictures at a time, but anything more than that, I get can't upload 0 of 0. I guess I'll just deal with it for now. Thanks all for your help :)

antoine25

Reaction score
got the same problem. but just solved it as well. i just turned off the phone, removed the sd card. when i uploaded back, all pictures went in.