cant send or receive calls

budf0x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just installed the latest miui and everythhing works perfect except I can't send or receive calls! I get this msg:

Sorry! The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again.

Would flashing jrizzillmodv3 help?

I really like miui and would love to keep it, please help!

Moto Droid 1

dawg55

Reaction score
Did you do a data wipe/cache wipe before installing? Also did you use any apps to restore apps/data? I've had this issue before because I didn't wipe before installing MIUI but I've heard you can also experience this issue when restoring system data from a backup app. You're probably best wiping data and cache and reinstalling. I've been following these steps and never had issues since

1 Wipe Data
2 Wipe Cache
3 Clear Dalvik Cache
4 Go in Partitions and Format Boot, System, Data, and Cache
5 Install rom

OP
B

budf0x

Reaction score
Did you do a data wipe/cache wipe before installing? Also did you use any apps to restore apps/data? I've had this issue before because I didn't wipe before installing MIUI but I've heard you can also experience this issue when restoring system data from a backup app. You're probably best wiping data and cache and reinstalling. I've been following these steps and never had issues since

1 Wipe Data
2 Wipe Cache
3 Clear Dalvik Cache
4 Go in Partitions and Format Boot, System, Data, and Cache
5 Install rom
I did this and I still get the errors! Helppppp!

dawg55

Reaction score
Hmmm I would try wiping everything and installing again. Don't use any restore apps, let market download all your apps and see what happens.

OP
B

budf0x

Reaction score
v

Hmmm I would try wiping everything and installing again. Don't use any restore apps, let market download all your apps and see what happens.

I installed a diff ver and everything works! Thank all for youur help!