Can't get to Clockwork Mod Recovery

shaggykid

Reaction score
So I had an issue before where I got caught in a boot loop, causing me to SBF to stock .605.

I successfully re-rooted the phone and used TiBu to restore Rom Manager, Rom Toolbox, and DroidX bootstrap. So today I decided I would flash a CM7 nightly.

For the life of me, I can't get into Clockwork Recovery mode. I tried from Rom Manager to boot into recover, which just reboots my phone.

I tried with with Bootstrap, which results in the "M" logo and then goes to a slightly lit black screen causing me to do a battery pull.

I tried manually booting into recover by holding power and home button, but it just goes into the stock, 4 option, menu.

Any ideas guys?

And also does someone know of a stable CM7 build for the DROIDX?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Savagerun

Reaction score
Since your using droidx bootstrap on Gingerbread just go in settings > applications > development and make sure usb debugging is unchecked then it will work fine. The latest cm7 can be found here http://rootzwiki.com/topic/10191-updated-info-on-revnumbers-cm4dx-gb/
Don't use the cm7 nightlies those are for froyo just use the link i gave you. I believe the most current cm7 for gingerbread is 4-12-2012 and don't forget gapps

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Ahhh haha. Forgot about my debugging. I feel like an idiot now lol.

Thanks for the link. I'll do it as soon as I can.

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Have anyone personally used the latest build in the link above? I was having issues getting my google and facebook accounts to sync. Had to restore phone to stock/root.

Anyone else have these issues?

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
I got it all figured out now :)