Clockwork mod not working

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Ubermicro13, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13 New Member

I'm on the bus to school so please excuse spelling and grammar and that junk.

So after I basically bricked my Droid X the other day then used a tutorial on this site to fix it. Now I re-rooted it and installed busybox and all that junk. But when I start up Rom Manager and hit flash clockwork recovery it gives me a success message. But it won't boot into recovery or let me backup my Rom which is what I really want to do. I'm using stock 2.1. I've tried flashing to an older version but it sometimes gives me a error message sometimes it lets me flash to and older version but when I go back to the newest one it still doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling Rom manager and also re-rooting my phone. Nothing has worked. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  2. Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13 New Member

Anyone have any ideas? I know it might be a wall of text but i needs halp

3. cizzlen

cizzlen New Member

I'm having the same problem as of today. Went through exactly what you did too so I guess I'm just going to continue searching for a solution somewhere.
  4. randyb69

randyb69 New Member

Im guessing you didn't bootstrap recovery. Download bootstrap recovery droid x and hit bootstrap and you should be fine.

Search tags for this page

clockworkmod+not wolrking

razr m wont let me backup my rom on clockworkmod