Can't get DVD i own onto my Galaxy S3 with Handbrake...

star1123

Reaction score
I want to put the DVD movies I own onto my Samsung phone and I google and many people said Handbrake is very good. So I tried but the result is not satisfactory. I don't know what the problem is, but every time i scan the DVD, handbrake just quit with no reason. Tried many times, so disappointing. Can anyone tell me why? Or can you offer another solutions that get the job done? Any replies would be appreciated.

xtor

Reaction score
I want to put the DVD movies I own onto my Samsung phone and I google and many people said Handbrake is very good. So I tried but the result is not satisfactory. I don't know what the problem is, but every time i scan the DVD, handbrake just quit with no reason. Tried many times, so disappointing. Can anyone tell me why? Or can you offer another solutions that get the job done? Any replies would be appreciated.

I use a program on my laptop (can't remember name) but you put your movie in, any movie and you click on the device and it loads it on the sd card. Works great......I'll get back to ya when I remember the name of it.

8th Infantry division

xtor

Reaction score
It's called vuze.

ForumRunner_20131202_210050.png

8th Infantry division

wcjeep

Reaction score
Handbrake does work awesome. However, the program can not deal with encryption. That requires a different program.

OP
S

star1123

Reaction score
Thank for your answer. And can you recommend a program that can deal with the protection. A step by step tutorial would be great.

lizlee

Reaction score
I'm afraid you have to pay some money to buy a more professional ripper to derypt the protection and convert DVD to your phone supported format like MP4. I used one called Aiseesoft, works quite well. As you asked, here is the DVD to Galaxy S converting guide for your reference.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Better software usually costs money. Check out Slysoft. Recommend lifetime updates. I think they have a free trial period.