Can't edit Outlook calendar invites or copy and paste text in emails

edboc

Reaction score
My main problem is that I can't sync or copy and paste MS Outlook notes that I need. Anyone have a fix? I also can't copy and paste any email text, nor be able to edit calendar invites, unless I created it on the phone.
Thanks in advance.

claycourtdad

Reaction score
I've had the same issue and made a similar post in another forum. I have yet to hear if anyone has a solution.

Malkavian

Reaction score
I'm going to try and see if there is a setting in outlook when I send an appointment that the allows anyone to update the appointment. I'll have to try it and see what happens. I'll keep you informed.

Michael

goracer

Reaction score
There's no way to copy and paste on the DX. I've complained on the Motorola forum as BB does and DX doesn't. They advertise as Droid "does"!

Schultzey

Reaction score
If you are rooted there is an app in the market called "Copy Paste It". It works pretty well and you can select any part of a document, web page, etc. you want.

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im not interested in rooting, wish that app worked for me cause lack of real copy/paste is a fail IMO

kbouchy

Reaction score
Droid Outlook Calendar Edit

I found a workaround for the problem of not being able to edit Exchange (outlook) synched appointments. Google has a small app that will synch your outlook calendar with your google calendar. Then you can go into your corporate account settings on the Droid and turn off the calendar synch. Since the Droid uses your google calendar and your outlook synchronizes with your google calendar you can now edit all your appointments.

I hope this helps someone.