Cannot Flash Clockwork Mod Recovery

kmdavisjr

Reaction score
Hi everyone-

I have root on my phone and have the purchased version of the clockwork ROM manager. Today I was going to flash a new ROM, and when I pulled up Rom Manager it told me that an update was available for Clockwork Mod Recovery. When I tried to flash it I got a "an error occured while flashing your recovery. I retried flashing it several times, tried rebooting the phone, uninstalling the clockwork ROM ROM manager, all with no help. I wanted to know if it was my program, so I flashed SPRrecovery 0.993b which worked. I tried powering off the phone, bringing it back up, and then tried to flash clockwork recovery. Still get the same error. Don't know what to try next...

angler1

Reaction score
Maybe something with the servers or something because I am having the same problem. Was just working on a search and your post popped up. Obviously no one has answered you so I will keep looking.

OP
K

kmdavisjr

Reaction score
Maybe something with the servers or something because I am having the same problem. Was just working on a search and your post popped up. Obviously no one has answered you so I will keep looking.
Oh, wow. Thanks. Hopefully this is the only thing wrong.

hookerdj

Reaction score
all you have to do is flash a older version or just use the one you have it will still work ok just reflas h the last version you remmeber having it will be saved in your cache on your phone you can still go download roms just dont update clockwork thats all
Hi everyone-

I have root on my phone and have the purchased version of the clockwork ROM manager. Today I was going to flash a new ROM, and when I pulled up Rom Manager it told me that an update was available for Clockwork Mod Recovery. When I tried to flash it I got a "an error occured while flashing your recovery. I retried flashing it several times, tried rebooting the phone, uninstalling the clockwork ROM ROM manager, all with no help. I wanted to know if it was my program, so I flashed SPRrecovery 0.993b which worked. I tried powering off the phone, bringing it back up, and then tried to flash clockwork recovery. Still get the same error. Don't know what to try next...

hookerdj

Reaction score
my sisters wouldnt work today a little bit ago either if that helps i just reflashed a older one and downloaded bugless beast for her

V

verian

shouldn't it work without a work around? I think everyone should wait till its fixed.

OP
K

kmdavisjr

Reaction score
shouldn't it work without a work around? I think everyone should wait till its fixed.

Well, Angler and I presume it is the Clockwork ROM manager, we don't know. The presumption Looks promising though. I would like to know if an other Clockwork ROM manager owners (in addition to the poster who fixed his sister's problem) are having the same problem...

emonsterick

Reaction score

Well, Angler and I presume it is the Clockwork ROM manager, we don't know. The presumption Looks promising though. I would like to know if an other Clockwork ROM manager owners (in addition to the poster who fixed his sister's problem) are having the same problem...

I am as well. I've posted in the bugless beast section of the forums since that's the rom I'm running, but I'm having the exact same issue, just as of tonight.

OP
K

kmdavisjr

Reaction score

I am as well. I've posted in the bugless beast section of the forums since that's the rom I'm running, but I'm having the exact same issue, just as of tonight.

Looking more and more like it is as Angler1 suspects, a server issue that we pull the ROMs and recovery from.

eman3626

Reaction score
Droid!!!

Yeah I'm having the same problem and also my phone has been running slow any ideas to the second problem.

OP
K

kmdavisjr

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having the same problem and also my phone has been running slow any ideas to the second problem.
RE:second problem--Are you running a custom Kernel to overclock your CPU?