1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can I sync Contacts with Facebook?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Fullenwider, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Fullenwider

Fullenwider New Member

I notice some of my "Contacts" automatically upload their current picture off "Facebook" and others do not.

I setup my Contacts on Gmail.

Is it something I have to set to do this, or something set up on the Facebook side?

Thanks in advance yada yada..............
  2. Ted

Ted New Member

Double Check exact spelling of names and it will sync. It will even grab ALL of your facebook friends (with pics) if you check that option. I was having problems too, but found that in my Gmail contacts, many names were slightly different (like William instead of Bill, etc.).
  3. tnhockey

tnhockey New Member

yea ive been having weird issues syncing my facebook and contacts. only like 5 of my fb friends changed in my contacts with their pics, etc. if i select only friends in my phonebook and then go under my fb email to show my contacts it will put in people i dont have in my phone already? seems confusing to me.