Can Add Pics to Gallery and Videos To Videos

xWiZxKiDx

Reaction score
How Do U add Picture and Videos To Droid X

Ok so i have tryed everything i can think of i use windows media player to sync the pics and video so they would show up in the right place but no luck. i made a video folder and picture folder no luck is there a way to get this to work

and i rebooted already like 233 times

Last edited:
OP
X

xWiZxKiDx

Reaction score
Drag and Drop....too easy.

Well while you try to be funny i have done that made new folders on the root of the SD card everything....and drag and drop does not help anyone. I could drag and drop a picture in the video folder with your great helping skills.....

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Drag and Drop....too easy.

Well while you try to be funny i have done that made new folders on the root of the SD card everything....and drag and drop does not help anyone. I could drag and drop a picture in the video folder with your great helping skills.....
Well, to be fair, your original post is a jumbled mess, asking about syncing pictures and videos and it not working, as well as you creating folders and trying to sync that way...

The easiest way to do this is to just drag and drop files through Windows Explorer while accessing your SD card.

The fact that you are trying to do this with a hacked Droid X that you "flashed" to work on Cricket ever stop to give you pause and ask if maybe that might be the problem?

How about this...take the SD card out, copy all the pre-built by Android OS folders to your computer, and then format the SD card through Windows. Then put the SD card back into your phone and format it through the phone so that it has the proper file structure, and then copy back anything that is missing from the location where you saved all the other file folders..