Camera Quality...post pictures please

cloud12077

Reaction score
As I'm sitting at my other job, I'm not able to activate my Nexus right now. ANYWAY...

Can I get some people to post some photos they have taken. I would like to see a variety of photos and some panoramic as well. Thank you!

bmkdroid

Reaction score
max.jpg

I just took one real quick for you. I didn't tap to focus or change any camera settings whatsoever. Flash went off as well.

To me, its prefectly acceptable as I only use my phone camera for the occaisional facebook / pic message. :icon_ banana:

OP
C

cloud12077

Reaction score
That actually looks wonderful. I use my camera mainly to get photos of my nieces and nephews.

I have a strange request. Can someone take a photo while moving fairly fast to see if the photo is blurry for me or not. Thanks again!

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I'm heading out for a bit soon, maybe i'll try and get one out of the car window for you (I won't be driving, lol)

kparks

Reaction score
Looking around all the nexus threads I've seen several pics and to me they don't look good at all every one looks out of focus.. Hopefully its something that can be fixed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

matt212308

Reaction score
That actually looks wonderful. I use my camera mainly to get photos of my nieces and nephews.

I have a strange request. Can someone take a photo while moving fairly fast to see if the photo is blurry for me or not. Thanks again!

Here is one I took driving 30 - 40 mph...
IMG_20111215_115701.jpg

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Camera seems great, I only notice a focus issue when I'm snapping 5 pictures a second, other than that they're clear as day.