1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera failed

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by indywrenchin76, Sep 25, 2013.

1. indywrenchin76

indywrenchin76 New Member

My phone is rooted and I am currently running cyanogenMod. For some reason my camera works fine on cyanogenMod and AOKP. Anytime I try to go back to the custom Firmware and try to open my camera app I get a "camera failed" error message. Also the flashlight apps will not work. I don't mind using the custom roms but I like alot of the stock features. Any ideas?
  2. msu

msu New Member

I just switched phones. (fixed a digitizer) Got the phone all back together and and then rooted and unlocked. Still on stock rom! Put all my back up stuff back on only to find out that I too am having the same issue now.:frown: To me it seems like a software issue. It worked before the digitizer got busted. I guess I'm going to try and revert back to stock to see if that works. I also tore it back part to make sure everything was connected correctly.
  3. indywrenchin76

indywrenchin76 New Member

I recently flashed the Jellybeans rom which is really cool and no camera issues. I guess I'll stay on this rom until the 4.3 update is available and rootable and hope that the camera works then. I do believe it is a software issue.