Calling issue

mursepaolo

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm crossing over from the Bugless D1 forum to seek some advice. I'm having a problem getting through to my gf's DroidX running on Liberty 1.5. Everyone else's calls are going through except mine. My texts are going through and she can call me, but when I call her, it's one ring, then straight to voicemail. I checked to see if I was blacklisted, but I wasn't. I did the *228 on both of our phones and still nothing. Both phones have been rebooted as well. Any ideas? I'm running on BB 6.2.1 btw. My sig is outdated. Thanks.

mcp770

Reaction score
My wifes mother is having the same issue on her regular "dumb" phone. She can call everyone except my wifes incredible. Very strange issue but the verizon rep she talked to said that the problem was on my wifes end somehow. Think it's unrelated to the phones. He made it sound like the issue was more of a behind the scenes verizon issue. No resolution yet.

OP
mursepaolo

mursepaolo

Reaction score
i guess that's some form of relief. thanks. i swear i scoured both of our phones.

OP
mursepaolo

mursepaolo

Reaction score
Make sure she has not accidentally set your number as "straight to voicemail"...

yeah that was the first thing i did.

update: still nothing.. thinking about calling verizon now..

OP
mursepaolo

mursepaolo

Reaction score
update: called verizon finally. they did a whole bunch of stuff and figured out that when they intentionally blocked my number, it would go through. they say it's software related and suggested i do a system restore.