1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Call time stamps

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by berrykix, Aug 22, 2010.

1. berrykix

berrykix New Member

My husband just recently got a LG Ally, I really like it but under the recent calls, it really irritates me that it will say 'yesterday' or '5 hours ago'.

Is there a way to just show the exact time stamp that someone called, without having to select each call to view individually?

I have the droid X myself and it shows the exact times... is this not part of the standard android OS? I've thought of switching the phones with my hubby, but if this call stamp can't be changed, I'm not sure!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum berrykix! I know nothing about the ally but there's an app in the market called "atakephone" that is light years ahead of the stock dialer with so many options. Good luck!
Search tags for this page

android call log exact time

android call time stamp

call log timestamp lg phone

call+time+stamp+for+i phone

can time stamps on phone calls be changed

droid razr m call timer

galaxy nexus call log timestamp

how do i see the call duration on the lg vp200

how do i set my phone to show the exact time i was called

how to show sms time stamp for lg lucid

htc incredible call history time stamp