calendar notifications not working.

drobz2006

Reaction score
I used to have the bionic and recently got the s4, the only issue I am having is with the calendar. I can't get the notifications to pop up. Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it? or know any other calendar apps that do this if it can't be fixed with the stock?

dustyjerran

Reaction score
I used to have the bionic and recently got the s4, the only issue I am having is with the calendar. I can't get the notifications to pop up. Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it? or know any other calendar apps that do this if it can't be fixed with the stock?

have you went in the calendar setting and verified if notifications were turned on

OP
D

drobz2006

Reaction score
yea I didn't know whether to put it on alert or status bar notification, I just left it on alert. I've been messing with it and it only will pop in the notification bar if I put a reminder on it so far.

dustyjerran

Reaction score
yea I didn't know whether to put it on alert or status bar notification, I just left it on alert. I've been messing with it and it only will pop in the notification bar if I put a reminder on it so far.

if you enable alert on the notifications it should let you sent a notification tone that pops up kinda like a alarm or if you set it to status bar it will just show up on the top of your screen

i use business calendar app its they best one i have tried to fulfill my needs