Calendar Holidays

larijon

Reaction score
Anyone know any good apps to add U.S. holidays to the Droid X callendar?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Go into google calendar on the web and in options you can add this to the google calendar

Sent by nailing my note to a messanger, punching him thru a window on a 40 story building where on the street level another messanger would take the note from the first messanger and deliver it

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
To further clarify; When on the web version of Google Calendars, on the main screen to the left under Other Calendars, click Add then browse interesting calendars. There are many choices.

BMWBig6

Reaction score
To further clarify; When on the web version of Google Calendars, on the main screen to the left under Other Calendars, click Add then browse interesting calendars. There are many choices.

OK, what am I doing wrong? I added holidays and a few football schedule subscriptions to my calendar. They appear fine in the web version of Google calendar (note I am using Google Apps for Domains though, not standard Gmail), but they do not appear on my phone (nor in my sync'd Outlook). How do I force the new calendar events to appear on my phone too?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

OK, what am I doing wrong? I added holidays and a few football schedule subscriptions to my calendar. They appear fine in the web version of Google calendar (note I am using Google Apps for Domains though, not standard Gmail), but they do not appear on my phone (nor in my sync'd Outlook). How do I force the new calendar events to appear on my phone too?

Sports calendars will not appear on your phone. Nothing you did wrong, just the way it is.

Taegost

Reaction score

If you go into the calendar on your phone, it should list all the calendars set up on the web site, you choose the ones you want to display.
I didn't have any luck with the sports calendars, but then again, I only wanted the home games for our local team since my girlfriend lives by the stadium and the games have a dramatic impact on the route I take to her house :)
What I did for that is went to their web site, downloaded the home game calendar, and imported it in the gmail web site

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

BMWBig6

Reaction score
Oh ok, the holidays are available, but you're right, the sports ones are not showing up. I guess I'll have to find another source to import (or create them myself).