1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar alarm problem with droid 2 on 0.7

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by dankarlinski, Jun 8, 2011.

1. dankarlinski

dankarlinski Guest

Im on 0.7

I installed the business calendar app (was free from amazon a few weeks ago.)

Ever since then, my calendar app sends notifications to me about 30 minutes AFTER the notification time that I have set. (I.e. I stary work at 5am, I have a notification set for 10 mins before, but I get notified at 520am that I have work)

Suggestions?

Sent from my GingerDroid 0.7 (Liberty)
  2. Lenagainster

Lenagainster New Member

Found this post on a search for problems with Business Calendar regarding the alarm. I'm having trouble as well. I put in the settings for no alarm for events. I don't have any alarms set for events when I enter them in my Google Calendar on my PC. Yet all the events I enter, show up in Business Calendar with a ten minute alarm setting. Couldn't figure out how to disable the function, so I uninstalled Business Calendar and went back to the built in calendar app.
Search tags for this page

calendar alarm 2

chromioum rom alarm problem