calculator not working after jb update?!?

kaykay235

Reaction score
my stock calculator does not work since I updated. i've restarted my phone twice and also did battery pulls. it let's meet type the first number but when I hit plus, minus, times, or divide it automatically clears the screen. this is really irritating! can anyone help?

stolen678

Reaction score
Personally, I have not experienced this issue. Is the touchscreen working everywhere else? I suggest doing a full phone backup then a factory reset.

OP
kaykay235

kaykay235

Reaction score
thanks everyone.. i tried to clear data, force stop, then restart but that didn't work. i've never done a factory reset on any phone before so i'm a bit nervous to do that, but looks like i'll have to.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Just a shot in the dark, but when you open Calender, hit settings and clear history. See if that helps..

OP
kaykay235

kaykay235

Reaction score
yea i know. that option is not under calculator settings for my phone. it's ok, i just downloaded a calculator app that works fine. thanks anyway!

Danato

Reaction score
Ive got the same problem here, its only different with the plus, none of the rest works.
Ive already looked for third parties calculators but id appreciate if someone found the solution for this problem. I just registered for this thread.