Dosage Calculator

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
My fiance' installed an app to calculate drug dosages at her work (she is a vet tech), and the phone has seen some bad side effects. She already uninstalled the app did a few restarts and a battery pull on the phone to no avail. Every time she presses the Space key the messaging app she is in will FC. Does not matter if it is text messaging or the Gmail app, she is on the leaked GB for the Pro that came out all those months back now and has had no problems till today.

So I guess my question is am I going to have to SBF her back to stock and wipe the phone? Or just a user data wipe will do the trick? I don't have the phone with me right now she is at work and only able to type me messages one word at a time, so trouble shooting is taking some time. If this needs to be moved to the Pro section that is fine just thought maybe others might have tried the app and it might not be tied just to the Pro as an issue.

Natey2

Reaction score
Try going into the keyboard settings and disable next word prediction, auto complete, etc. options and see if it helps.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I cleared the data and force stopped the multi touch keyboard and that fixed it.