1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Browser keeps crashing when trying to view videos

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by vien, Aug 23, 2011.

1. vien

vien New Member

I just got the HTC Incredible 2 a week ago and I just realized the phone "crashes" when I try to go onto Yahoo's video page. I would open up Yahoo desktop mode, hit video, type something to search and as soon as the search ends, it crashes and the phone goes back to my wallpaper screen. Does it have anything to do with the brower? I can watch YouTube with no problems, it only happens with Yahoo video (so far that's all I've noticed). Also, searching the internet and opening multiple windows is fine. Any ideas people?
  2. vien

vien New Member

Problem solved!

I contacted HTC and they told me to try using a different browser. I heard Dolphin was good and tried that. Everything is fine now. They told me the website might not be good for mobile use, but Yahoo's video page worked great on my original Droid.
Search tags for this page
android internet crashing

android video keeps crashing

android web browser crashes

dolphin browser keeps crashing

droid htc incredible 2 crashes explorer
droid incredible 2 browser closes

droid internet crashing

galaxy s3 internet keeps crashing

htc incredible 2 browser crash

internet browser crashing htc incredivle 2
internet on phone keeps crashing
videos keep crashing android
why does droid incredible 2 keep crashing
why does flash keep crashing dolphin browser
why does the browser on my galaxy s3 keep crashing?