1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Broken eris, what are the options

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by HowAreYouToday, Aug 3, 2011.

1. HowAreYouToday

HowAreYouToday New Member

I purposely broke my droid eris, i was in cave man mode because i got sick and tired of the phone. The screen is cracked internally and externally. the 4 touch buttons light up when i press the end call button and the screen is totally black. Oh and BTW my phone is/was rooted.

im half way through my two year contract and im eligble for an upgrade on the 2nd of feb 2012.
    I DO NOT want another eris, or replacment screen. So what are my options? please and thank you
  2. DropC

DropC New Member

You don't want to fix the phone, you don't want a replacement one, and it's physically broken? Well, if you don't want to file an insurance claim for a replacement Eris or fix the screen yourself, then you can always buy a phone full retail. That and Ebay are about your only options.