brinked phone, what to do?

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
bricked phone, what to do?

well, pretty much wont get pasted the moto icon. recovery is gone...safemode is corrupt.

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have you tried using the utility in the hacks section made by Matt to fastboot back to factory?

OP
B

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
Have you tried using the utility in the hacks section made by Matt to fastboot back to factory?
thats what i used but the current version 1.6. will it work if i am not able to boot to the OS?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If it does not you might have to use RSD lite and the fastboot files directly.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
What did you do to BRINK your phone? People can't send you back down the correct path if they don't know what path you was on.

1339708296469.jpg

OP
B

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
What did you do to BRINK your phone? People can't send you back down the correct path if they don't know what path you was on.
1339708296469.jpg
used matt's utility 1.6 to install the recovery, booted into it and tried to install 4.04 ICS. it failed then i tried to format again but getting a never ending loop to a grey screen with black squares on it. earlier today, was able to get back into the recovery, started the format again but phone died due to low battery.

OP
B

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
It charged up back a bit, I was able to finish the formatting in recovery. No luck, did the reboot and the phone just shut off and I get a white light. Phone wont boot up normal at all. How I use the matt's utility 1.6 correctly?

pinoy_92

Reaction score
1. go to AP fastboot.
2. connect your phone to the computer via usb cable
3. open matt's utility 1.6
4. select option 1 to fastboot back to .181
5. follow the prompt

after this you should be back to gingerbread.

BE WARNED! this does not work if you flashed a leak .85 or above (206, 207, etc..)

if you need more help head on over to droidrzr.com and we'll help you out more.

OP
B

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
1. go to AP fastboot. 2. connect your phone to the computer via usb cable 3. open matt's utility 1.6 4. select option 1 to fastboot back to .181 5. follow the prompt after this you should be back to gingerbread. BE WARNED! this does not work if you flashed a leak .85 or above (206, 207, etc..) if you need more help head on over to droidrzr.com and we'll help you out more.
IT WORKED!!!! thank you. :D

calebbridwell

Reaction score
Phone bricked... please tell me how to unbrick or fix!!!

When i install it eerything goes fine until patching the preinstall files... then it says error in the sidelode package. it also above it has random offset and changes every time... i have tried the cache clear a lot of times. nothing.

leftspin

Reaction score
When i install it eerything goes fine until patching the preinstall files... then it says error in the sidelode package. it also above it has random offset and changes every time... i have tried the cache clear a lot of times. nothing.

When you install what...?

Start your own thread and explain what you did with more detail

Dishpointer

Reaction score
I'm stuck on the moto screen also after following the instructions in the post: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-installation-guide-droid-razr-razr-maxx.html

I cant get the phone to power off to get to the recovery screen. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks

edit...figured everything out am now I'm rocking. Had to hold all buttons down until phone shut down then quickly held all buttons down to get to recovery.

Last edited: