Bottom three dots

Tas

Reaction score
I have been having this problem since the previous update. When in portrait mode, the black bar on the bottom with the 3 dots always covers the space bar, num lock, voice type, period and enter key. It's annoying that I have to put it in landscape mode everytime when that comes up on certain apps. What's even more annoying is that some apps don't let you go into landscape mode. What the futzzz??? Anyone have a fix for this perhaps. Thanks in advance. Here's a pic.

ForumRunner_20140114_121445.png

nubia

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue here it is driving me crazy. I would love to find a solution

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Yep, had my run-in with this, to. In settings/display, you can opt to have menu via long-press process button instead of the 3 dots

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I got this in email the other day...

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed in our latest beta (4.5.0.16) which expires January 15. Please download it at: http://bit.ly/skemojibeta2. We’ll get this fix to the full version of SwiftKey as soon as possible.

If you have any difficulties downloading the beta using Chrome on a mobile device, please ensure that “Reduce Data Usage” is temporarily disabled within Chrome’s “Bandwidth management” settings.

*Our team has also been made aware that this issue remains on Meizu devices and will be issuing a fix for these devices as soon as possible.

Evan Tapper
Admin, SwiftKey

doogald

Reaction score
I got this in email the other day...

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed in our latest beta (4.5.0.16) which expires January 15. Please download it at: http://bit.ly/skemojibeta2. We’ll get this fix to the full version of SwiftKey as soon as possible.

Thanks for posting this. I had to turn on the long-press for menu option because of Swiftkey. When I reported this to them they didn't acknowledge it to me. I'm glad to see they are working on it.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
This was updated today...

Hi all,

We just pushed out an update bringing SwiftKey to 4.4.2.254. This should fix the issue with the bottom row being covered by the in app menu button.

We’d appreciate any feedback on this, please let us know if it works or not in the comments.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, please repost the bug with your details.

Ryan Paredez
Ryan Paredez
Community Support, SwiftKey