Borked! my DX...doesnt want to work with RSD...

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Yep...it finally happened to me...I have borked my DX. Sad part is...it was a replacement CLNR for my original DX that developed a single line across the screen..and it came with .605 preloaded and I reverted back to one of my back-ups...and its been hell since!

I have tried all versions of RSD...none work for me.
I have tried the SBFBoot app from over on DriodXForums...no worky either...
I have not tried doing the Linux Boot CD method as of yet...I have a wireless keyboard and my system tends to be flaky when trying to get into my BIOS...lol
I can get older back-ups to install, but I lock on the "M" and go no further...

Any ideas? I'm open for just about anything at this point...Thanks in Advance...

OP
BodyBagz

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Here is what RSD 4.8 looks like with my DX in Bootloader Mode and hooked up via USB... RSD.JPG

clueless77

Reaction score
Two questions what was the backup you flashed, what ROM, and you have RSD lite but do you have an SBF file downloaded and extracted

BAD ASS X

lowvolt

Reaction score
RSDlite did not work for me at all. I downloaded the sbf linux iso and burnt to disk. Then boot from disk drive (usually f12 at boot screen) plug phone into jab and follow the instructions it will sbf you no problem. I also have wireless keyboard and did not have any issues

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BodyBagz

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Sorry...I should have updated this last night..I got it unborked with the Linux SBF method...finally. seems I wasn't waiting long enough for the Linux script to load properly. No matter now as I am on official .605 release...

Thanks for the offers of help though..it is appreciated..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums