bootloop MIUI

Reaction score
Ok, I'm starting to get things straightened out. I have gone back to stock, Did the atlas, repartition, ed05 thing in odin. Now I odin cwm4 and try to flash MIUI 1.8 and it gets stuck in a bootloop. What am i missing?

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
It did that for me once, I pulled battery then put back in and it booted up, by just powering up.

Sent from my MIUI I500 using DroidForums

OP
coloradodrummer
Reaction score
It did that for me once, I pulled battery then put back in and it booted up, by just powering up.

Sent from my MIUI I500 using DroidForums

I tried that several times. The only thing I can do is go back and Odin back to stock.

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Maybe try flashing 1.7.22 or 1.7.29 first. Some people are having issues with 1.8.5. As long as when you flash through 3.0 recovery it goes straight to a blue recovery you should have it. Hope you get it working.

Sent from my I500 using DroidForums

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
When you say stock. You are still rooted, right? I only say that because once I odined back and lost root and I couldn't flash anything, I didn't see it for a while. Rerooted and all went well.

Sent from my I500 using DroidForums

OP
coloradodrummer
Reaction score
I tried several versions. 1.6, 1.7, & 1.8. I was rooted when I did it and saw the blue cwr every time but it was always in the boot loop

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Nas

Reaction score
When going from 2.2 to 2.3.5 you erase all your data from with In clockwork and wipe cache. I would use titanium backup to back up your items

Sent from my MIUI Fascinate 2.3.5, Overclocked at 1.4Ghz