1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth speakers?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Sam, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

does anyone have any experience with bluetooth speakers that mount on your visor in your car? i have been considering getting one for a while, but i don't know of anyone that has tried them... any specific brand or model you like? do they even work well? :confused:
  2. retinalcircuseditor

retinalcircuseditor New Member

so, I guess your using the speaker for calls? i just got a foxL v2 bluetooth speaker that has phenomenal sound quality for music and has noise-cancelling "business quailty" speakerphone functionality too. costs $200 USD. probably too pricey for just voice applications. battery is supposed to last 5 hours on a charge. it is small- could mount it to a visor somehow...
  3. methalaclark

methalaclark New Member

I was try this bluetooth speaker just 1 month ago. I'm not impress with this because of limit of range. Moreover sound quality is also not good when you are in not in some range. Also the cost of this speaker is also high.
  4. audiboy808

audiboy808 New Member

I have the Jabra one and I like it. Easy to pair with the x and the sound quality is pretty good. If you have a good sound system in your car then it's even better.
Search tags for this page
bluetooth speaker

bluetooth speakers for droid x

how to pair your phone with bluetooth speakers. for droid