Bluetooth Hearing Aid issue

Discussion in 'Android Support' started by Wagoneer89, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Wagoneer89

Wagoneer89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a pair of Rexton/Costco Cobalt/16 hearing aids with the bluetooth remote. The hearing aids connect to the remote the remote connects to the phone. Even the hearing unimpared should be buying these things, they're great! The problem I have is that the phone keeps setting itself back to "Paired, not connected." I'd like to have the phone simply stay connected to the aids, I really don't want to use it any other way, but baring that I'd like to have a widget which will take me straight to the "Bluetooth devices" screen of the "Bluetooth settings" menu item, so I can reconnect any time the connection drops. Any ideas?

Thanks

2. Wagoneer89

Wagoneer89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My kid, who's got the same phone, showed me how to make a shortcut to the "Bluetooth Devices" screen, guess that'll have to do. If any of you know of another widget that will do the same thing I'd like to know about it.

3. Jack100

Jack100 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My mother use Rexton hearing aids but she has no issue with it. I think you should check your phone's bluetooth settings and try to connect it with your Rexton hearing aids device again.

Search tags for this page
blue tooth adaptor for hearing aids at costco

bluetooth hearing aids costco

bluetooth remote for costco heaaring aids
costco hearing aids bluetooth
how to pair rexton bluetooth
how to pair rexton bluetooth remote with an android phone

rexton bluetooth

rexton bluetooth pairing

rexton bluetooth pairing instructions

rexton hearing aids bluetooth