Reaction score
My name is Will
I just got a Droid X
I like turtles
Yoroshiku onegaishimas!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Will. you have met two great members here in the community. congrats on the X and im sure you will enjoy all the possibilities of such a developer friendly device. very solid device also. if you do root make sure to get the droid x bootstrapper. makes everything a lil simpler. read up on rooting before you do it but all the reading will pay off in the long run. dive in and enjoy!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
what where?? I live Honolulu....so glad to have Hawaiian peeps.
and hey James don't be J lol

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish haha. Thinking about going to Highpoint University near Charolette NC for a computer sciences degree next year and the job has me tied down also. Either there or APP state for a construction management degree. Gotta take some time off sometime tho right?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
hey we all need time off. I can work 60+ hours week but yet manage to goof off on here. LOL...good luck on all ur successes. be sure to think of us thou

OP
billynair

billynair

Reaction score
Born in Kapiolani, raised in Laie, Graduated from Kahuku, now living in Utah! (Moved to the mainland for the BMX, as evidenced in my avitar ;-)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ah Laie Boy! ugh...Lol
well how are the races and/or competitions coming along? and why do many Polynesians move to Utah or AZ??? Lol

Born in Kapiolani, raised in Laie, Graduated from Kahuku, now living in Utah! (Moved to the mainland for the BMX, as evidenced in my avitar ;-)

OP
billynair

billynair

Reaction score
well, yes, i am from Laie, but no tattoo on my shoulder... and I think the Hawaii-Utah connection is actually the Mormon church. Back in the 1800s a bunch moved here because of the church, then moved back to build the Hawaii Temple (1919). Since then there has just been that back and forth, even by non-mormons, usually because of family and friends, etc... only my theory...