Best War game ever on Android

harrisandrew73

Reaction score
Best War game ever on Android

What do you guys think is the best android war game? I think Red Storm is the perfect catch! Red Storm is a real-time classic strategy game globally with it's fierce battle scenes, advanced weaponries and clear and realistic images. I love this game because first as a full operable combat game with the theme of red alert, Red Storm game screen is much more clear, delicate and gorgeous, allowing players to be able to see more gorgeous looking game images and enjoy the best gaming experience ever.

second Red Storm combating ways are very special as it combines the strategic and competitive nature of game into one, allowing player to experience the fascinating fighting experience different from all the other games.

Third, Players can have dozens of combat units such as snipers, helicopter gunships, Apocalypse Tank, the Patriot-ground missiles, mines and so on. Players will experience the thrill and excitement of dispatching troops and destroy the enemy bases in the war.

Fourth, the game is easy for beginners and also brings lots of fun to players. Players can experience all the features in the game with the simplest control and operation that brings them the utmost game pleasure.

What's more, Red Storm is available on googleplay so that's why i can download it on my android phone. If u don't believe this, you can check it out to see if i;m right about this awesome android game!!!