Deimos - Android’s Premiere Action Multiplayer Game

siggy

Reaction score
Deimos - Android’s Premiere Action Multiplayer Game

Hey Guys,

I would like to let you know about a game that we've been developing here at Aurora Software that is being built for Android.

The game is called Deimos and it was just released into beta at the beginning of this month. Deimos is a fast-paced, 2D, space combat game where the objective is to capture points and destroy enemy ships to bring your team to victory. This is one of the first real-time action games for Android where you play with and against other human players.

This game is still in heavy development and we want our users to let us know what they want! We want you to go in, play, test, and find the bugs so we can create a polished and well balanced game. Don't miss this opportunity to help direct the development of Deimos!

So, please go play it and test it out. You can check out the tutorial, report any bugs, make suggestions, and discuss the game with us on our forums!

Thanks
Siggy

Forum: Deimos Forums
Phone Compatibility: Phone Compatibility
Tutorial: Tutorial

Download Now

droidforums.png

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks for this information. ill definately will give it a try. i wish you much luck and success with your game :). thx for joining our community.

dalamire

Reaction score
I tried it out on my Droid 2 and it is probably the most fun multiplayer android game I've played so far. It's basically the controls and physics of Asteroids mixed with the team-based capture-point gameplay of the Battlefield series. The 3 ships are all unique and balanced. Dog fighting with another player is a whole lot of fun, but actually winning a round requires strategy as well as piloting skill.

The biggest drawback is that hardly anyone else plays it. One complaint that i see a lot in the comments is that the game is hard to control. If you have a hardware keyboard (Droid, Droid 2, Epic, etc.) this is a non-issue. It's no different than Asteroids. The game does have very responsive, well laid out touchscreen controls, it's just that the fast paced nature of the game itself requires rapid multiple inputs and it's easy to miss the controls when you can't feel them. I imagine it wouldn't be too bad if you had a large screen like the Droid X or Evo though.

In conclusion, I find it to be a very fun, fast-paced multiplayer game that everyone should at least try out, especially if your phone has a keyboard.

Emma Wolf

Reaction score
I know its random but I need help I want to download the "Impossible Game" app for my phone, but I don't have a credit card and I can't simply just get one. Is there anyway around this?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

abbazaba

Reaction score
Your game sounds fun, goin to check it out.

Emma, you can use cash to buy a Visa card at most grocery stores and malls. Put a couple extra $ on it though bc the market verifies the CC with some temp charges.