1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Source for Help

Discussion in 'Droid 2 FAQ' started by samplars, Nov 11, 2010.

1. samplars

samplars New Member

Have only had phone couple of weeks, but would like to find the online source for the most definitive help. When at store sales person went either on Moto site or Verizon and clicked phone from list of choices. Opened up a page with several help sections. The little manual is not that helpful for things I want to know.
  2. trook

trook New Member

In my experience, THIS is the best source for help with all things droid, and I've tried them all.
  3. gunz.jones

gunz.jones New Member

Welcome to the droid community. This site as well as a few other forums are great sources for most everything.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! You're DEF in the right place! I even refer my customers here for help when I sell them a Droid!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)