Best Screen Protector for Droid Turbo

moonlifekiss

Reaction score
Skinomi provides full coverage and so would solve problems we often find in glass screen shields. Of course, it wouldn't be able to provide protection from unusually heavy impact like dropping your device.. but I think they also have glass shield but haven't tried tho.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Just Remember that if you one of the unlucky Outcasts to Own a Best Buy Blue Droid Turbo they are shown to be excluded from the Droid Turbo Screen Assurance. My Son just Dropped and Cracked his Screen. I am Trying to get it Fixed and then want a Nice Tempered Glass Screen Protector like I have on My Note 5.
I did manage to get my Droid Turbo Fixed from Verizon with the Droid Turbo Screen Assurance. For some reason the Agent referred to it as the "Sapphire Blue" Model so I went with it. All I can say if you have the Best Buy Edition Turbo try calling it the Sapphire Blue one thats Discontinued. I got my Replacement and its a Black Turbo and its also 64GB. Maybe I got lucky but maybe calling it the "Sapphire Blue" and also they mentioned using "Code 25" to Process it. Hope this helps.