best music downloader?

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
i have musicbox but it doesnt even tell you the file size. im really into music and ill waste space just for a 320 bitrate i tried two other mp3 downloaders but they just showed file size. does anyone know of a good downloader that will specify kbps like desktop p2ps? frostwire and limewire tell you on the computer but i need a program that does that on my phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

NebraskaX24

Reaction score
musicsearch is the most popular on the android market. It doesn't give you instant knowledge of size and bitrate, but tapping on the song in question starts a streaming preview and gives you total size and bitrate.

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
musicsearch is the most popular on the android market. It doesn't give you instant knowledge of size and bitrate, but tapping on the song in question starts a streaming preview and gives you total size and bitrate.

is musicsearch the exact name of the app? it doesnt show up.

GDO7

Reaction score
"Mp3 Music Search and Download" by Eugene Zubkov seems to work really well. It will tell you the song length on the search results screen, but when you click on the song it will tell you the file size and bitrate. You can also preview the whole song before you DL it.

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
"Mp3 Music Search and Download" by Eugene Zubkov seems to work really well. It will tell you the song length on the search results screen, but when you click on the song it will tell you the file size and bitrate. You can also preview the whole song before you DL it.

just what a needed! thanks

scottzilla

Reaction score
I downloaded some songs with mp3 music download and i'm missing an album from my collection. Prior to downloading the album was on my player but now it's gone.:icon_eek:

XSparksX

Reaction score
I use "imusic". It shows file size and everything. It even let's you play the entire song before downloading. My only complaint is that the name sounds like an Apple product.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App