Best Music Download App

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Like paid music downloads? If so, and you DL music a lot, I HIGHLY recommend the new Google Play All Access. It's basically like Rhapsody but, IMO, better selection, cheaper, and, honestly, just better everything overall (and I used both). The new app is fantastic now and the service includes customized radio stations (that are actual playlists so you can see whats played and whats next) and unlimited downloads, among other features, for only $7.99 a month. All the others are $9.99+. And there's no contract. It's one of my most used services by far. In fact, I'm listening through Play on my browser right now as I'm typing this. And of course it's also through the Play Store. So if you're ever just browsing the market and come across a song or album you like you can instantly download it without having to worry about CC information. Basically if you use an Android phone Google Play Music was designed for it. I don't even think there's an iOS app for it yet??

If you're talking about non-subscription wise, I'd still rec the play store since it has one of the best selections, and uses the standard .99c per song pricing.

fyrefly

Reaction score
I have only used one "gtunes" and its free. It has 3 search engines A, B, C & it found every song I looked for. The quality was good on most songs and decent in others but if I got a song of poor quality I just deleted it and downloaded from someone else. I sorted the songs out into playlists, unfortunately I'm not sure how much it stores (I'd look it up but I lost it when my hard drive was sweeped Im kicking myself). But I'm interested in what others recommend like I said its the only one I ever used. I hope its not like the worst one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
I

iZIGGA

Reaction score
I used music paradise until it was taken off. Most of them dont show you the quality before you download them. It found mostly every song i searched

Bazinga!

fyrefly

Reaction score
I have 2 phones that's filled with illegal apps. It actually lets someone else use my phone and data. You have any suggestions on how to restore to stock applications?

fyrefly

Reaction score
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Janah Ng

fyrefly

Reaction score
I just want to restore my phone back to stock apps. Hard drive sweep doesn't work? And ensure my privacy my email has been stolen my fb altered. Everything else v has been lost.