Best headphones?!?

drazr11

Reaction score
I am looking for the best pair of headphones with the best sound quality and comfort. I also would like them to have very good bass. Thanks!

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the marshmallow series head phone buds really high quality and afortable

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Reaction score
If your price range is 150$ try etymotic they are very high quality and deliver excellent clarity. Bass on the the other hand is low but the right equalizer its pretty good. If not try skullcandy.

They sound good and depending on the type deliver deep bass. Alas to each his own when it comes to sound quality and brand. Or you could try sennheiser. Also quality headphones.

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I use those JVC Gumy ear buds. They seem to have good sound, and for $10 they're a good buy. Plus you can buy them in different colors. :D. I usually get the pink, but the last time I got some they were out of that color so I got white instead. My favorite ones though have to be the ones that go behind the head, they're made by Sony. I have had several pairs of headphones but I keep coming back to the Gumies. :) :) :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

stevet8754

Reaction score
i use Bose quiet comfort 15. i also travel alot for my job but i dont ear anything with the active noise cancellation. all the sounds on the plane or other people talking.

has awesome bass btw. might be a bit out of your price range tho. @ 300 bucks

jtc303

Reaction score
I use skull candy titan earbuds... Great sound and awesome bass... Cant recommend them enough

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
jtc303 said:
I use skull candy titan earbuds... Great sound and awesome bass... Cant recommend them enough

Yea I heard they were pretty good also

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I have the Beats that came with my phone. I was never impressed with them until I stopped using my stock player and downloaded Cloudskipper. Those things can handle some bass. Great sound, nice and clear. Look on Craig's List and you might be able to find a set.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

93fuelslut

Reaction score
What does "driver" mean?.. the size of the speaker?
And whats the measurement of bass called?
I always see the specifications list on the package but never really knew what was what..

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good earbuds in the 50 dollar range? Im disappointed that my note 2 didnt come with a set so I want to spend a few bucks on a decent pair.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

jtc303

Reaction score
drew96dawg said:
Can anyone recommend some good earbuds in the 50 dollar range? Im disappointed that my note 2 didnt come with a set so I want to spend a few bucks on a decent pair.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

Skull candy titans... 40 bucks but you can find cheaper on Ebay... Great sound, comfort and bass

vatothe0

Reaction score
I've bought way too many headphones over the years and finally found possibly the best mix of price, quality and durability.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001QVAL2Y
I got them for $7 with shipping 2 years ago. I've put the through the washer at least once and still work perfectly. Great sound, plenty loud, more bass than the Beats that came with my Rezound.

Previously I was using Sure E3C's, Sennheiser 570's, Denon broadcasting cans, Sony mdr-7506, Grado SR80's, AKG's (terrible for mobile use).

Seriously the best money I ever spent on headphones, $7. Even at $12 now they are a good deal. If you lose them, buy a new pair.

Last edited: