best case for 3800mah batt?

sd3232

Reaction score
I bought 3800 mah extended bat for my nexus, whats the best case available for this batt?

Capone76

Reaction score
Do you have the battery installed yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
S

sd3232

Reaction score
Yes, I'm using the battery now

ntrddragn

Reaction score
an LV man bag. hahahaha...jk. that thing is huge. and now a case on it? how does it feel and how heavy is it?

sloppy

Reaction score
Gotta say its comical to see so many people knock this thing without actually using it. It is no where near as bad as people are making it out to be. I don't have the case on mine just the battery and a screen protector and its still thinner than my thunderbolt. I didn't have the extended battery on that one but that one is an ugly accessory. Granted it takes away from the thin sleekness of the phone. But I haven't plugged my phone in since Monday morning and I'm at 18% battery left. I've heard the I carry two batteries around and I'd have to say carrying around a second battery and powering my device off and on. Makes about as much sense to me as I guess carrying around a tad bit larger phone and being powered straight through for 2 to 3 days does to those people. Anyhow if you need a longer battery and don't mind a little bit more thickness this thing is the way to go. Still like the design ten times better than the razr maxx.

websterzx10r1

Reaction score
I have my extended 3800 as well and am looking for a case. Don't want a belt clip case. I am gonna see how many hours of use i get with Milestone 3 tonight,