Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Please Find Top Five Android Music Players

N7Player
Winamp
Last.fm
MixZing
Amazon MP3

If you have more music player names then you can share it here..

bigmatt503

Reaction score
Poweramp

Sent from my rooted droid razr using Tapatalk 4 beta

eugenerudenko

Reaction score
I think such a topic should've been discussed a lot. And I agree with Big Matt that Poweramp is the best. It's worth its money.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Google Play Music by far. I haven't even looked at another app since this came out.

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Poweramp

But as a 5-year desktop user of MediaMonkey I'm rooting for the beta of their Android app, but....we'll see.

Right now I'm still using Poweramp.

fireman00

Reaction score
I was a HUGE fan of AudioGalaxy until DropBox bought them out and shut them down. SubSonic was a PITA to set up, never ran smoothly - always worked at home and never on the road whenI needed it. Amazon is great since I get to stream all the music I bought through Amazon over the years and I can play local songs. I used PowerAmp for my local files but now I'm finding that Google Play is working out pretty well plus it accesses my songs in their cloud. Problem with Google Play is that it's frigged up Voice Commands so unless they fix their problem I might give up Play and go with Ubuntu Music. I can't give up Slacker .... 10 bucks a month, make your own playlists, a bucket load of songs - I've done some pretty obscure searches like for Tomasz Stanko and actually got a list of his albums. Songza hasn't really done much in the last couple of months. Concert Vault is a great place to find some great and / or obscure live shows.

So here's the top 5:
Slacker
Google Play
Amazon MP3
Concert Vault
PowerAmp

Last edited: