1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Been here forgot to do this!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ypsichick, Aug 23, 2010.

1. ypsichick

ypsichick New Member

Western KY and W. Los Angeles 3 miles from the bea
    Hi, I bought my Droid couple months ago and then at least 3 other versions came out one after the other and man was I upset! Still waiting to be able to use the Adobe FlashPlayer. Did get the 2.2 upgrade and still cannot get the player. Go figure! Also wanted to learn how to set my camera to email smaller pics from the phone, cuz you're not always next to your computer! Anyway this Droid is doing exactly what I wanted it to do and I am very happy with it on the whole.dancedroid Still learning still waiting.
  2. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

the new update FRG22D will give you access to flash starting tomorrow

you would have to set the megapixels down
  3. ypsichick

ypsichick New Member

Western KY and W. Los Angeles 3 miles from the bea
    reducing megapixels

How do I reduce the mega pixels? I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find it since the update.

Thanks you I will look for the FRG22D! whooo hoooodancedroid