Beats Audio

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
todroid said:
Any. Our even through the phone speaker.
But it only works with music players, not with streaming apps, like Pandora. For now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I only use Google music will that work? Most of my music is offline.

todroid

Reaction score
I only use Google music will that work? Most of my music is offline.

Yep, it will work for both offline and streaming on Google Music, it's the third party streaming that's an issue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Um a little nervous phone has yet to reboot!!!! Followed each step. :mad:

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
todroid said:
Any luck?

Nope phone wouldn't reboot with safe strap enabled or I was impatient. I had a blank screen forever. I don't know what to do.

todroid

Reaction score
Try hard reset (power + down volume, hold).
If that does not do, try support section. That mod is very innocent, should not have been an issue.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Try hard reset (power + down volume, hold).
If that does not do, try support section. That mod is very innocent, should not have been an issue.

I got it to reboot just fine. Tried it again this morning and everything went through just fine. Now its not showing up and I'm looking for the app that the OP said to rename so it will disable. Do you know the name of that app? If I don't see it does that mean it didn't install? I'm getting close I know I am.

Last edited:

nigeljohnson

Reaction score
I got it to reboot just fine. Tried it again this morning and everything went through just fine. Now its not showing up and I'm looking for the app that the OP said to rename so it will disable. Do you know the name of that app? If I don't see it does that mean it didn't install? I'm getting close I know I am.

How did you get it to reboot, mines is stuck at the "M" logo.