1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BB Curve to Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hmg09, Nov 11, 2009.

1. hmg09

hmg09 New Member

I had a LG Voyager.....that broke so I got a BB Curve. I had been waiting for the Droid to come out and once it did I went and bought it. I can't seem to put it down there is so much to do on it and I brag to everyone about it!! Best phone by far!:icon_ banana:
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Woohoooow.... a lot of new faces, and another one here!

:welcome: hmg09

Glad you made it here and leave your old Voyager behind. Is it true that voyager was a pain in the ****? Read a lot bout it here! The curve for me was a real good BlackBerry, i bought one for my fiancee.

Gratz to your new DROID anyways!! you will be satisfied wif it ;)

Feel free to ask questions, open up social groups (like for ex-voyager-members) or just reading and having fun!

Tigger
  3. hmg09

hmg09 New Member

I actually really like the Voyager I just dropped it one too many times and the pieces came apart....and the guy I was with at the time convinced me to get the BB or I was going to get another Voyager..

My best friend is now using my BB and she likes it a lot so far...