Battery saver?

MotoAtrixGuy

Reaction score
Does anybody know a good app that will help save my battery. especially against live wallpapers like revamped?

Sent from my MB860 using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Assuming you have root I'd say juicedefender hands down

Sent from my skullfdx2 using DroidForums

OP
M

MotoAtrixGuy

Reaction score
I dont have root.
Would anything else be helpful?

daniel_002

Reaction score
You don't need root for JuiceDefender. The main way it can save your battery is by turning off the data connection and only turning it on periodically to see if you have any new notifications. There are other features, some of which might require root, but I was able to install it on a friends new Bionic and they definitely did not have root, and it was able to disable/enable the data connection.

OP
M

MotoAtrixGuy

Reaction score
Ya I installed juice defender and its working wonderfully. Thanks

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
You don't need root for JuiceDefender. The main way it can save your battery is by turning off the data connection and only turning it on periodically to see if you have any new notifications. There are other features, some of which might require root, but I was able to install it on a friends new Bionic and they definitely did not have root, and it was able to disable/enable the data connection.

I'm an idiot lol, its been so long since I've been stock I forgot what takes su permissions and what dont

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums