Battery percentage in GB

Danja

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got rooted .596 Gingerbread over the weekend and I'm loving it, but I can't find my batter percentage anymore. It used to be in settings -> Battery (or something), and then it showed a large icon and read out the percentage remaining. Now, the Battery & data manager in GB tells me my usage and uptime, but no indication of how much I have left. I have to rely on the battery meter in the status bar, which is so small that I can't tell the difference between 10% and 30%. How do I get my battery percentage back?

By the way, I'm very impressed with my battery life with GB + root + overclock/undervolt. I added a live wallpaper (aquarium), and I still have somewhere around 20% left (wish I knew how much!) after 16.5 hours of moderate use, 9 of which I had terrible reception. Before my rooting and undervolting my phone would be at 10% about 10 hours into the day, right after I leave work (where I have bad reception).

Anyway, could someone help me out? Thanks.

jonathon1289

Reaction score
One option is to add a custom battery icon that shows the percentage. I just did a quick look but cannot find the one I am using. Otherwise a widget that can show battery life, there are several on the market. I personally use the custom icon and SwitchPro Widget which has an option for battery.

If there is a way to pull up the old style percentage I would like to know, but I have been unable to find it.

PARick

Reaction score
One option is to add a custom battery icon that shows the percentage. I just did a quick look but cannot find the one I am using. Otherwise a widget that can show battery life, there are several on the market. I personally use the custom icon and SwitchPro Widget which has an option for battery.

If there is a way to pull up the old style percentage I would like to know, but I have been unable to find it.

Big Battery Notifyer is great for my old eyes. Displays the percentage constantly in the notification bar, and I can see it without my glasses!:)